ABC’S of Sleep- Teaching your baby/toddler healthy sleep habits
Just like any other skill, babies need to learn how to sleep. For some babies it comes easier than it does for others. This 51 page e-book will give you all the tools you need to teach your baby/toddler how to sleep without sleep training. Through these tools, you will find that magic sweet spot where you baby/toddler will:
- take age appropriate naps
- fall asleep independently
- connect their sleep cycles
- fall asleep 5-10 minutes after you put them to bed
The ABC’s of Sleep (newborn – 3 yrs old) is designed for parents looking for basic tools to lay the foundation for healthy sleep habits. This is not sleep training.
In this E-book, you will learn:
- how your baby/toddler sleeps
- what their sleep cues are
- what is their age appropriate awake window
- how to create the ideal sleep environment
- how to establish a bedtime routine
- how to establish effective feeds
- how to establish boundaries around bedtime and nap time.
In this E-book ,you will also learn:
- how to keep their sleep on track when you travel
- how to support their sleep when they are sick
- how to deal with the time change
- when to transition down in naps
- when to move your child into a bed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.